Everything you need to know about Wish 2012 from who can take part to deadlines is outlined below.
- Over 150 local not-for-profit groups have registered to be on our Wish List (details of which groups could register can be found here)
- A full list of groups taking part will be printed in a special supplement in Huddersfield Examiner on Monday 1 October 2012. This will include details of all the groups involved, including what they are collecting for, and where supporters should send their tokens. Tokens will then appear in paper every day until Saturday 17 November 2012.
- Each group on the Wish List will collect as many tokens as they can from their friends, family and local community, as well as from Huddersfield Examiner readers who want to support their cause.
- The s25,000 prize pot will then be allocated to the groups in January 2013. The percentage of tokens a group submits out of the total number of tokens submitted will determine the percentage of the prize pot they receive. All groups on the Wish List will receive a share of the prize.
- Registration deadline: Saturday 22nd September 2012
- Wish List announced in Huddersfield Examiner supplement: Monday 1st October 2012
- Daily tokens appear in Huddersfield Examiner until: Saturday 17th November 2012
- Token submission deadline: Monday 7th January 2013
- Results announced in Huddersfield Examiner: Wednesday 23rd January 2013 - TBC
If you have any queries regarding the Wish campaign, contact Natasha Maskery on 01484 437772 or email email@example.com, who will be happy to help.