1) Two youths damage school bird feeders – so police make them de-weed school grounds as punishment
2) Armed police arrested a man in a dramatic daylight swoop in Fartown. Officers pointed weapons at a man and made him lie down in Dewhurst Road in front of stunned bystanders.
3) Four people hurt after shots fired in Huddersfield.
4) PARENTS and students have been left upset and disappointed after a school’s prom night had to be switched at the 11th hour. Sky TV have switched the Giants v Catalans game meaning it clashes with Shelley School's prom - and the school had to cancel their event and reschedule at another hotel at very short notice.
5) Big fire close to Heckmondwike Fire fighters are tackling the blaze now, which is believed to be close to the old sewerage plant.