A walk along a canal showed the utter devastation of the Christmas floods.
Brighouse man Stuart Black went for the stroll on the Calder and Hebble Navigation Canal between Brighouse and Elland when he came across this flood-ravaged bridge.
See pictures below of the damage.
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
- Jason McCartney questions Jeremy Hunt in House of0:49
- Gung-ho! inflatable fun0:56
- Health meeting in Slaithwaite0:50
- Burger with a pint of liquid cheese1:12
It’s called Crowther Bridge and is close to Cromwell Bottom nature reserve.
Stuart also took photos of two sunken canal boats in the same area.
READ MORE: Dozens help in Mirfield clean-up
On Boxing Day he captured pictures of Arrow Coaches at Riverside Works in Brighouse which was flooded and later took graphic images of the huge cracks on Elland Bridge which may have to be demolished among other havoc the floods wreaked in the town.