PROJECTS in the Huddersfield area are in line for cash from Kirklees Council.
The Huddersfield south area committee will consider funding for eight local projects at its next meeting tomorrow.
The projects, costing a total of £28,000, include:
* Two youth shelters in Dalton.
* A feasibility study of an allotment site in Almondbury.
* Street lighting for Sorbus Way, Lepton.
* Fencing for Springdale Street, Thornton Lodge.
* Providing eight covered litter bins in Newsome.
* Dog-proof fencing, mini-goalposts and a safety fence at Oakenbank Crescent, Lowerhouses.
* Repairing the well head at Whitehead Lane, Primrose Hill.
* Highways safety proposals for Newsome.
There will also be a presentation about the Kirklees-wide Front Line Service Point campaign, which aims to enable local people to access a greater number of council services in the areas in which they live.
The meeting will be in the Reception Room at Huddersfield Town Hall, at 2pm. Everyone is invited to attend.