PATIENTS can quiz family doctors and managers next week.
The annual meeting of Huddersfield Central Primary Care Trust will also have an exhibition and presentations highlighting some of its achievements and plans.
The event will be at Lockwood Park on Thursday, September 23.
Trust chairman Rob Napier said: "The trust has continued to make real progress in improving the quality and range of services.
"We hope people will come along to find out how we have been spending money and learn more about our plans."
Information at the meeting will include:
* Health promotion displays.
* An update on state-of-the-art premises in the trust's area.
* The work of the award-winning nursing team in Rawthorpe.
* The new Patient Advice and Liaison Service (Pals).
* The work of the Whitehouse Centre in New North Parade, Huddersfield.
The exhibition and presentations will be between noon and 2.30pm, followed by the annual meeting from 2.30pm until 3pm.
Refreshments will be available from noon.