No-nonsense Scouser Steve Heath ain’t afraid of no ghosts – but he’s started looking over his shoulder while working at the old Three Nuns pub.
Electrician Steve, 45, was left spooked on Wednesday afternoon – by a box of screws.
Steve was was working at the bar, close to the creepy painting of the three nuns – when he accidentally knocked over a box of around 100 screws.
Cursing, he put them back in the box and was careful where he left it so he didn’t scatter them again.
Take a video tour of the new Miller & Carter steakhouse
- Article 50 - What will happen after its triggered1:30
- Two couples caught having sex in Huddersfield tow0:25
- Location of sex attack, Heckmondwike0:23
- Scene after crash on Sheffield Road near Holmfirth0:34
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
He climbed up a step ladder to change a lightbulb and when he got down moments later half the screws had been tipped out.
But rather than being scattered they had been left neatly stacked in a shape just like sand poured through an hour glass.
Steve said: “There was no-one else around and I didn’t go anywhere. If I’d nipped out to my van and come back I’d have thought it was one of the lads having a joke.
First look: Miller & Carter, Mirfield
“There’s no way someone could have stacked them the way they were left anyway. It’s just not possible. I was in the pub that night trying to explain it to the lads.
“I don’t believe in all this stuff but...”