1) Off out in Huddersfield? Have you been pictured by our Snapper About Town? Take a look here!
Have you been snapped by photographer Dave Cowan? Check out our gallery of nights out in Huddersfield
2) Man hit by train at Marsden taken by Yorkshire Air Ambulance to Leeds General Infirmary
Passengers were stuck on the train while an investigation was carried out into what had happened and other services on the line were stopped
3) Love-struck young man found on M62 hard shoulder at 2.30am - walking to meet woman in Bedford!
Bizarre incident revealed in tweet by Roads Policing Unit
4) Holmfirth Tesco planning appeal fails
Councillor disappointed and calls on Kirklees Council to make highway improvements
5) Senior Kirklees councillor defends £45,000 spend to illuminate St George’s Square buildings
Clr Elaine Ward, Conservative for Denby Dale, asked why they were illuminating the square when “much needed street lights across the borough” were being turned off