Some of his film work has made people laugh; others have made people angry.
But now University of Huddersfield student Shayan Shayegani, 22, has produced a film honouring the unsung heroes of the early hours.
They make sure people are not injured and can get home safely.
Shayan filmed the presentations and captured people paying tribute to the Angels. You can see the full video on his Youtube account here.
It was a change from his previous You Tube films which have seen him dancing in swimming trunks on a cash desk at Asda and being chased by three men in the town centre.
His nickname is Speedo Shy and he famously teamed up with pal Lee Marshall, alias DiscoBoy, to perform an impromptu rave on the check-outs at the Asda store in Huddersfield.
Click below to watch Speedo Shy's Asda rave:
- The Examiner's Lauren Ballinger takes on Gawthorp1:18
- Young people jump on tracks at Halifax Station0:30
- Scenes outside court as 29 people to appear over 0:23
- Urban explorer climbs Huddersfield's gas holder t1:31
- Pink Moon lights up the sky in Leeds1:44
- HDE proposed travellers' site at Scammonden0:21
- Emmerdale star Alfie is an inspiration0:38
Shavan is studying drama and wants to make a career in theatre or films.
He said: “I work part-time at a nightclub in Huddersfield and see the great work the Street Angels do.
“They do a vastly undervalued job at all hours and in all weathers.
“I know they do an awful lot to help a great many people, without reward, and I wanted to say ‘Thanks’.
“I got sponsorship from The Gift Oasis in Huddersfield and we handed out flowers and presents to all the Angels who were working late at night.
“The film has been posted on You Tube and it’s been seen by 80,000 people”.