- Emma Taylor0:14
- Huddersfield's new Leisure Centre opens its doors1:56
- Jason McCartney speaks after the General Elections0:51
- IFG Drakes employees meeting0:37
- Norman Hudson care home0:33
- Paul Jones of the Manfreds at the Forget Me Not T0:37
- The poem Roxy's mum chose to be read out at her d0:48
- Beech schoolchildren explain why there's a toilet0:32
- Taxi driver describes the shocking baseball bat a1:00
- Police tape at Crescent Road in Birkby
Ladies have been given a taster of the world of power hooping at a session in Bradley.
The Huddersfield Hoopers hosted the two hour fitness class at All Saints Catholic College and saw participants hula hooping with special weighted ‘power hoops’.
Fitness Instructors Chanelle Luxford and Sheila Frampton also offered demonstrations in the sport which is designed to whistle the waist and slim the hips.
And momentum is already building towards the Huddersfield Race For Life after last year’s fantastic efforts from the Huddersfield Hoopers.
The group ‘power hooped’ the 5km course and raised £1,500 for Cancer Research.
Now they are hoping to smash the previous total and have seen an influx of new members.
And you may seem them out and about training at Greenhead Park.
To sponsor the Huddersfield Hoopers for the Race For Life go to www.justgiving.com/huddersfield-hoopers6/ .