I'M A Celebrity star Peter Andre is heading for Huddersfield.
But it is unclear whether he will be bringing glamour model girlfriend Jordan for the big day.
Pop singer Andre is coming to town to open the new HMV store in the Kingsgate shopping centre on Thursday, June 3.
Bosses of the music chain are hoping for big crowds when he cuts the ribbon at 12.30pm.
HMV said it was a real coup to land the 31-year-old star, whose new single, Insania, is out on May 31.
HMV Europe managing director Steve Knott said: "I am absolutely delighted we will shortly be opening a store in Huddersfield."
The 5,000sq ft outlet - next to Beatties department store - will stock thousands of CDs, DVDs and videos.
Andre's visit comes amid an unprecedented career revival after his exploits on TV's I'm a Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here this year.
His second bout of success has been boosted by his relationship with Jordan, who now wants to be taken seriously under her real name of Katie Price.
Andre's re-released Mysterious Girl went straight to the top of the charts just weeks after he came third in the reality show.
His new album, The Long Road Back, will be released on June 7.
PETER ANDRE FACTFILE:
* Was born in London on February 27, 1973 and emigrated to Australia on November 5, 1979.
* Started performing in competitions at age of five and wrote his first song when he was 13.
* Sprang to national acclaim when he appeared on TV's New Faces as a 17-year-old.
* His single, Flava, was the first by an Australian artist to go straight to No 1 in the British charts
* Has had two other No 1s - I Feel You and Mysterious Girl, which sold more than 2m copies.