THE mother of fumes victim Dominic Rodgers was spending time with family and friends today on what would have been Dominic's 11th birthday.
Stacey Rodgers, of Deighton, admitted it would be hard for all who knew Dominic, who was killed by carbon monoxide fumes from a gas boiler at the family's former home in Fartown.
But she said: "People are being so supportive and are continuing to help us through it."
A fundraising coffee morning on Saturday at St Cuthbert's Church, Birkby, raised cash in memory of Dominic. The money will be used to buy carbon monoxide detectors for homes in Huddersfield.