RELATIVES of a man who died in a house blaze have been found after an appeal in the Examiner.
Anthony John Taylor, 42, is thought to have breathed in smoke when candles and tealights set fire to rubbish in an attic bedroom at the house on Norman Road, Birkby, where he is thought to have been squatting.
The fire was discovered shortly after 8am on Sunday.
Coroner's officers appealed for relatives to come forward in yesterday's Examiner.
Mr Taylor's sister and daughter contacted the officers after reading the story.