Huddersfield Town fans will have their work cut out trying to find a song to sing for new boy Tareiq Holmes-Dennis tonight.
The 20-year-old full-back joined from Charlton over the summer for £500,000 and is set to be handed his first start for Town against Rotherham tonight.
But how will Town fans work the youngster's five-syllable name into a song should he score on his debut?
We want to hear your suggestions for chants about the left-back, with lyrics and tune included!
WATCH: David Wagner previews the Town v Rotherham match
- See what Iwan Roberts makes of Stuart Webber's pr2:50
- WATCH: Reading FC's Chris Gunter hoping to be a '1:52
- WATCH: 60 seconds with Huddersfield Town forward 1:00
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town fans make long trip down2:04
- WATCH: Joe Lolley ready to kick-on for Huddersfie3:33
- See what Huddersfield Town's Christopher Schindle4:32
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town boss David Wagner makes 3:55
Our own Mel Booth has kicked things off with his suggestion to the tune of Blondie's 'Denis':
"Tareiq Tareiq, why is your name so long.
"Tareiq Tareiq, you're in our brand new song.
"Tareiq Tareiq, we're so in love with you oh oh.
"Tareiq Tareiq, we've big support for you.
"Tareiq Tareiq, now you're a Terrier too.
"Tareiq Tareiq, we're so in love with you oh oh."
My own suggestion is set to the tune of One Man Went to Mow:
"Wagner went to the Valley, and sat on the terrace;
"Brought us back a class left-back - Tareiq Holmes-Dennis!"
Tweet us with your suggestions or leave them in the comments below.