It’s never dull being a Huddersfield Town fan, but Dean Hoyle and David Wagner have exciting plans in the pipeline.
Club chairman Hoyle is massively enthusiastic about offering a cut-price season-card deal for next season – it’s the right time he feels.
He’s also determined to give head coach Wagner the chance to stamp his own mark on the John Smith’s Stadium squad with new signings in the summer transfer window.
Hoyle is using an extra £2m of TV cash from the Football League to help put those plans in place, and it seems clear everyone at the club is gearing for something good.
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
- Jason McCartney questions Jeremy Hunt in House of0:49
- Gung-ho! inflatable fun0:56
- Health meeting in Slaithwaite0:50
- Burger with a pint of liquid cheese1:12
Huge take-up of the vastly-reduced season-card is essential to help take the club forward.
A price of less than £8 per game has been talked around and if that price is eventually confirmed for a season card of around £179, why wouldn’t fans want to take up the option?
Especially as Wagner’s brand of football is reinvigorating supporters and causing plenty of comment throughout the Skybet League, even before he’s had chance to scoop any of his long-term signing targets.