Huddersfield footballer Ryan Hall is eyeing an FA Cup tussle with AFC Wimbledon or Bury.
His club Curzon Ashton won through to the second round with a 3-1 home replay win over Westfields.
- See what Iwan Roberts makes of Stuart Webber's pr2:50
- WATCH: Reading FC's Chris Gunter hoping to be a '1:52
- WATCH: 60 seconds with Huddersfield Town forward 1:00
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town fans make long trip down2:04
- WATCH: Joe Lolley ready to kick-on for Huddersfie3:33
- See what Huddersfield Town's Christopher Schindle4:32
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town boss David Wagner makes 3:55
The next tie will take place at their Tameside Stadium and be screened live by BT Sport on Sunday, December 4.
Former Brighouse Town player Hall came on as a substitute against Hereford-based Westfields.
They were the lowest-ranked side remaining in the competition, from the ninth tier of English football.
Curzon play in the National League North, the sixth tier.
Wimbledon and Bury play their first-round replay tonight, when FC Halifax Town host Dagenham & Redbridge.
The winners of the showdown at The Shay head to Eastleigh or Swindon Town in round two.
Huddersfield Town enter the FA Cup at the third-round stage.
Town are using Curzon’s ground for their Under 23 Premier League Cup ties this season.
Their next group game there is against Liverpool on Sunday, February 12 (2.00).