Huddersfield Town midfielders Jonathan Hogg and Kyle Dempsey are back in training after injuries.
Hogg, 27. has missed five matches with a knee problem and Dempsey, 20, the last three with a damaged calf.
Neither will be considered for the Tuesday-night Championship trip to Middlesbrough, although they will be involved in the preparations at PPG Canalside.
HEAR DOUG THOMSON ON DAVID WAGNER'S PRESS CONFERENCE
- Location of sex attack, Heckmondwike0:23
- Scene after crash on Sheffield Road near Holmfirth0:34
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
- Jason McCartney questions Jeremy Hunt in House of0:49
- Gung-ho! inflatable fun0:56
Saturday’s home game against Hull City could also come too soon for the pair.
But head coach David Wagner hopes they will be available for the visit to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday, April 16.
“It’s a light session, but it’s a good step for them,” explained Wagner.
“They have returned a little sooner than expected, so I give credit to the medical staff and the players, who have been very good during rehabilitation.
“We will see how they now progress.”