Huddersfield Town have loaned striker Jordy Hiwula to Walsall for the rest of the season.
It’s a return to a happy hunting ground for the 21-year-old former Manchester City player.
He had a stint at the League I club last season, notching nine times in 20 appearances.
A £150,000 close-season signing from City, Hiwula has played just once for Town.
Watch David Wagner address his midfield options
- Article 50 - What will happen after its triggered1:30
- Two couples caught having sex in Huddersfield tow0:25
- Location of sex attack, Heckmondwike0:23
- Scene after crash on Sheffield Road near Holmfirth0:34
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
That was from the bench in the Capital One Cup first-round defeat at home to Notts County.
The former England junior international was loaned to another League I club, Wigan Athletic, in August.
Hiwula scored six goals in 16 outings for the Latics, who are among Walsall’s rivals for promotion.
Town exercised a recall option in January, and have handed him three Under 21 appearances since.
Hiwula’s second Walsall debut could come at home to Barnsley on Saturday.
A Town recall option will kick in after 28 days.