Huddersfield Town have had a lot of goalscorers over the years, with 26 nationalities chipping in with goals for the Terriers.
English, Scottish, Irish and Welsh players dominated Huddersfield Town's side in the earlier years - as in most other Football League sides - with the first foreign players joining Town in 1937.
South African Dennis Lindsay and a nameless compatriot - (we wouldn't make it that easy) - were the first oversees players to represent Town, with a Scandinavian player joining in 1949.
- See what Iwan Roberts makes of Stuart Webber's pr2:50
- WATCH: Reading FC's Chris Gunter hoping to be a '1:52
- WATCH: 60 seconds with Huddersfield Town forward 1:00
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town fans make long trip down2:04
- WATCH: Joe Lolley ready to kick-on for Huddersfie3:33
- See what Huddersfield Town's Christopher Schindle4:32
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town boss David Wagner makes 3:55
It's a long wait for a foreign player after that, with Maltese-born Paul Tisdale representing Town in 1996 but failing to score for the Terriers.
If you think you can name Town's first scorers from each nation, have a go at our quiz below.
But be warned - it's tough.