Huddersfield Town take on Reading this weekend still at the top of the Championship table.
Town have not lost to the Royals in five league matches - drawing 2 and winning three - and David Wagner will be hoping his side can come add another three points to their already impressive tally.
Town have racked up 19 points so far this campaign and sit two clear of Norwich in second place.
WATCH: Tommy Smith believes the Town players have bought into David Wagner's philosophy
- See what Iwan Roberts makes of Stuart Webber's pr2:50
- WATCH: Reading FC's Chris Gunter hoping to be a '1:52
- WATCH: 60 seconds with Huddersfield Town forward 1:00
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town fans make long trip down2:04
- WATCH: Joe Lolley ready to kick-on for Huddersfie3:33
- See what Huddersfield Town's Christopher Schindle4:32
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town boss David Wagner makes 3:55
Reading are also performing well this season, sitting in eighth place, five points behind the earlier pace-setters.
The Royals have a new boss in former Manchester United centre-back Jaap Stam and the Dutchman has seen his side defend well this season - despite one blip when they lost 4-1 to Newcastle back in August.
How would you break down Reading's back line? Who gets the nod up front? Use our gadget below to select your team for the weekend.