Town's chief executive Andrew Watson said they were "95% certain of securing big-screen coverage at the McAlpine, with probable admission of £10 for adults and £5 concessions.
Where the screen would be sited was being decided today.
"If we can get it in front of one of the big stands then it will probably be pay at the turnstiles, otherwise we may have to issue tickets," said Watson.
"After Saturday's big crowd we know there is a lot of interest and, by the end of today, we are very hopeful of having things sorted."
Mr Watson revealed UCI had done a U-turn late yesterday.
"We agreed a deal last week which was confirmed in writing by UCI, and we have spent the last few days working with their staff, broadcasters and technicians to try and make it happen.
"At 4pm yesterday the UCI area manager said they could not now afford the whole cinema to be taken over, just 900 seats.
"That is their prerogative, but it is our intention now to go for a big screen in the stadium."