- WATCH: Stefan Johansen aiming for promotion with 2:52
- See what BBC pundit John Hartson makes of Hudders2:16
- See what Iwan Roberts makes of Stuart Webber's pr2:50
- WATCH: Reading FC's Chris Gunter hoping to be a '1:52
- WATCH: 60 seconds with Huddersfield Town forward 1:00
- WATCH: Huddersfield Town fans make long trip down2:04
Huddersfield Town slumped to a disappointing 3-0 defeat at Leeds United on Saturday, with Neil Redfearn's side coming out on top in the West Yorkshire derby.
Goals from Rudy Austin, Mirco Antenucci and Souleymane Doukara inflicted a fifth league loss already this season on Town to keep Chris Powell and his men firmly trapped in the relegation zone.
Powell rued the 'basic mistakes' that cost his side dearly and has hinted at new arrivals in the wake of the drubbing, but the new manager is also hopeful of helping to improve those players he inherited.
Our Town reporter Doug Thomson was at Elland Road at the weekend to watch the 3-0 defeat unfold and he says the Terriers must write their dismal showing at Elland Road off as a one-off.
Watch the video above to see Doug discuss the damage the second goal had on Town, potential new loan additions, Harry Bunn's performance and the upcoming fixtures.