Halifax Comedy Festival will bring a whole lotta laughs to venues across the town next month.
From stand-up comedy to theatre, workshops, film screenings and more, there's plenty going on during the nine-day event.
To make sure you don't miss out, we've got all the info you need to book your tickets for festival shows.
To book online, visit the Halifax Comedy Festival website. There's an online booking fee of £1.10 per ticket.
Call the Comedy Festival Box Office on 01422 305959. Tickets can be reserved, but must be paid for within four days.
You can pay over the phone using Mastercard, Visa and Maestro — and tickets can be posted out to you for a £1 fee.
Write to Halifax Comedy Festival Box Office, c/o The Victoria Theatre, Fountain Street, Halifax, HX1 1BP.
Make cheques payable to Calderdale MBC. Include a stamped, addressed envelope, or include your address details and add £1 to your payment for postage.
If you don't include a envelope/address details, you will have to collect your tickets from the venue at the show.
Visit the venue
Many venues will hold tickets for their own events — contact them directly with booking enquries.
For general booking enquiries:
Discounts are available for some festival events — check with the Box Office when booking. Special rates may also be available for groups.
Get more for your money with Festival multi-buy offers, available through the Festival Box Office (tickets must be purchased at the same time). Choose from any of the multi-buy shows to save — book for two shows and receive a five per cent discount, three for 10 per cent, 4 for 15 per cent and 5 for 20 percent.
The following shows are part of the multi-buy deal:
Saturday October 24
- A Dead Good Evening of Stand-Up Comedy, The Workshop, 8pm, £7
- Edinburgh Express featuring Joel Dommett and Angela Barnes, Arden Road Social Club, 8pm, £12
- Comedy All-Star Spectacular, Victoria Theatre, 8pm, £16
Sunday October 25
- Edinburgh Express featuring James and Seaburn and Dan Nicholas, The Workshop, 2pm, £8
- Fred Macaulay —Twenty Fifteen, Square Chapel, 8pm, £15
- The Pantaloons — Macbeth, The Viaduct Theatre, 8.30pm, £15
Monday October 26
- The Noise Next Door on Tour, The Wellington Rooms, 8pm, £12
- Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppets — Minging Detectives, Victoria Theatre Green Room Bar, 8pm, £13
- Edinburgh Express featuring Phil Jerrod and Marlon Davis, The Shay, 8.30pm, £12
Tuesday October 27
- Andy Hamilton — Change Managment, Victoria Theatre, 8pm, £21
- Edinburgh Express featuring Ivo Graham and Andrew Ryan, Cedar Court Hotel, 8.30pm, £12
Wednesday October 28
- In-Spiring Comedy, Halifax Minster, 8pm, £15
- Bouncers, Arden Road Social Club, 7.30pm, £10
- Tickled Pink, Victoria Theatre Green Room Bar, 8pm, £13
- Edinburgh Express featuring Andrew Doyle and Will Seaward, The Wellington Rooms, 8.30pm, £12
Thursday October 29
- An Evening Shared with Jasper Carrott and Alistar McGowan, Victoria Theatre, 7.30pm, £26
- Edinburgh Express featuring Suzi Ruffell and Charlie Baker, The Wellington Rooms, 8.30pm, £12
Friday October 30
- Lucy Beaumont: We Can Twerk It Out, Square Chapel Centre for the Arts, 8pm, £12
Saturday October 31
- Signature Event, The Workshop, 8pm, £10
- Comedy Extravaganza Finale, Victoria Theatre, 8.30pm, £16