He's an award-winning DJ known for blending music and visuals to create unusual, entertaining sets.
DJ Yoda is the headline act at this year's Festival of Light — and his set, billed as a 'cut, paste, scratch and mix odyssey', will feature sci-fi classics including Alien, Robocop, ET, War of the Worlds and more.
If you want to see DJ Yoda on the decks, head down to St George's Square at 7.30pm.
Click below for a sample of his style:
10 things you may not know about DJ Yoda
- His real name is Duncan Beiny, he's 37 and he lives in London.
- His favourite sci-fi film is Robocop.
- His DJ name was inspired by a big Yoda toy that was kept by his turntables — his friend suggested the name DJ Yoda as a result.
- Duncan has never really liked the name, but got stuck with it!
- DJ Yoda has been working as a DJ for almost 20 years.
- Both of his parents work in the music industry.
- He says he grew up 'surrounded by vinyl'.
- His favourite directors are the Coen Brothers, The Marx Brothers and David Lynch.
- His favourite DJs are Q-Bert, Mixmaster Mike and Kid Koala.
- He was nominated by Q Magazine as one of '10 DJs to see before you die'.