Pancake Day, or Shrove Tuesday, is here again - and we've got a flipping great challenge for you.
We want to put Examiner readers' pancake-tossing skills to the test - in the video above, reporter Samantha had a go to see how many times she could flip a pancake.
Take a look - can you beat her?
Send in a video and prove it. We'll put the best flippers' videos online - will you make the Examiner leader board?
Email your video to Samantha.Gildea@trinitymirror.com or share them with us on Facebook or Twitter. Please tell us your name, age and where you're from too.
Here's a simple pancake recipe from Home Pride for you to use:
Fred's sweet pancake mix
For the batter
2 small eggs
115g/4oz Homepride plain flour
For the filling
1. This is a one bowl wonder! Simply beat the eggs in a bowl, add the flour then gradually mix in the water and milk until you have a smooth batter.
2. Put a pan on the heat and drizzle in a small amount of oil.
3. Use a ladle to spoon approximately 2tbsp of batter into the hot pan in one go. Then tip the pan around from side to side so the batter is spread evenly around the pan.
4. Flip the pancake one or two times to make sure it's golden brown and crispy.
5. To serve, squeeze the fresh lemon and sprinkle the sugar over the pancake. Fold in half, and half again to form triangles. Bon appetit!