Foodies can learn secrets from top chefs at Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival.
The four-day event will feature live cookery demonstrations hosted by Jamie's Ministy of Food — the initiative set up the the TV chef to encourage people to cook healthly, delicious grub.
Sadly the main man himself won't be there — but there's still plenty planned in the Demo Kitchen.
From head-to-head cook-offs between chefs, lessons in Italian cooking from Jamie's Italian chefs and even demos from the Ministry of Chocolate, budding cooks and food lovers are sure to be inspired.
And the audience usually gets a taste of the dishes prepared, too!
Click below to watch chefs in action at last year's festival:
Here's the full line-up:
- 11.30am-11.30am: Official opening cook-off between Sodexo head chef Colin Oakley and Huddersfield Veg Man Ashley Coley
- 1pm: Soraya Overend from Jamie's Ministry of Food in Bradford
- 2pm: Propermaid's Alison Whitmarsh
- 3pm: Mark Airey, National Coal Museum chef
- 4pm: Carl Turner from the Ministry of Chocolate
- 11.30am: Heart presenters Dixie and Emma with Jamie's Italian chefs Jacob Webb and Ben Rushworth
- 1pm: Marco Thorrington, regional head chef for Jamie's Italian
- 2pm: Rahila Hussain, winner of ITV's Food Glorious Food
- 3pm: Tabby Clegg frim Cafe Umbria (with love from Italy)
- 4pm: Temujin's David Johnson
- 11.30am: Andie Laidlaw from Jamie's Ministry of Food, Bradford
- Spicy Kitchen's Mr Aslam
- Huddersfield Veg Man Ashley Coley
- Robert Walker and Phillip Hopper of the Pennine Manor Hotel
- 4pm: Krishna Patel, Paste 2 Perfection
- 11am: David Johnson from Temujin
- Kabana's A Khan
- Carl Case of Island Spice
- The Finale — Andie Laidlaw from Jamie's Ministry of Food
If all the action in the Demo Kitchen makes you hungry, you'll be spoilt for choice by the wide range of food and drinks stalls at this year's festival — click here to see who's serving up tasty delights.
And don't forget the live entertainment from Festival at Dusk — we've got the line-up here.