Serial killers, zombies, vampires, psychotic clowns and a whole host of creepy characters are coming to Yorkshire to make this Halloween truly terrifying.
The Yorkshire Scare Grounds Scream Park is back, bigger and scarier than ever, with scare mazes, live actors and special effects creating a night of terror for those brave enough to enter.
Do you dare explore this year's scare mazes? Can you escape from the zombie outbreak, or will you be eaten alive?
Click below for a taste of what's in store...
(Warning - horror images)
Here's what's waiting for plucky visitors at this year's event:
- Darkwood - Home for Dinner! - When the Hardwick family escaped to their woodland lodge for the weekend, the last thing they expected was a group of psychopathic serial killers at their door! They were expecting their daughter for dinner- not her head on a plate...
- Pyschopath Scare Zone - Join the Scare Grounds guides on a trail of terror, deep into the dark woodlands. Keep your wits about you, who knows what’s lurking in the shadows... There’s bloodshed and terror at every turn!
- OUTBREAK: Containment Failed! - From the depths of darkness you emerge into a moon lit, fog filled landscape...there’s no way back, you must move forward as containment has failed! Zombies, guns and you, where the undead roam freely, hungry for fresh meat!
- Club Vampyr - House of Blood - The beats keep in pumping - your heart doesn't! Come face-to-face with the vampires at their feeding frenzy.
- Jack's Sick and Twisted Fun House - Schizophrenic Jack Rellik, the demented clown from Hell, returns this Halloween with a whole new show - and looks forward to welcoming you all to his sick and twisted fun house.
The scream park is located in the aptly-named Hell Lane, off Black Road, Wakefield, and runs October 17-November 1, 6pm-10pm.
The Yorkshire Scare Grounds are not recommended for children under 12 and under-16s will only be admitted if they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
Tickets cost £17 - to book, call 08444 771000 or visit the website.