- Location of sex attack, Heckmondwike0:23
- Scene after crash on Sheffield Road near Holmfirth0:34
- Eorl Crabtree learns how to cheerlead at Dalton S0:38
- Sir Patrick Stewart hosts Logan premiere for Hudd0:39
- Lindley Infant School lollipop patrol campaign1:08
- Jason McCartney questions Jeremy Hunt in House of0:49
- Gung-ho! inflatable fun0:56
Police officers tend to use their batons in a more … well, robust way.
But this bobby joined in the Morris Dancing at Holmfirth Folk Festival to show his baton-wielding skills in another way.
And he was pretty good too, knowing all the moves as he joined the Thieving Magpies morris dancers at the town's 10 annual festival.
The magpies describe themselves as “no hankies or flowers, leave now't but wood, blood and feathers. We like dancing, waving big sticks about and yelling.”
They practice at Marsden Parochial Hall.
Video credit: TumbleTowers .