A firm supplying folding doors has achieved a 100% satisfaction rating from its customers.
Meltham-based bi-folding door specialist Clear View gained top marks in a customer feedback report for the first quarter of 2015 – with 72% rating the company as excellent and the remaining 28% rating it good or very good under the categories for efficiency, professionalism and work fulfilled.
Managing director Paul Oxley said: ““We are absolutely overwhelmed by the positive feedback we have received already this year. These scores are based on the professionalism of all of our staff members during the complete buying cycle – from the initial enquiry through to the completed work.
“Knowing that our services are being provided at the highest possible level is the best compliment anyone could have given us and we are striving to ensure we can replicate this in the next quarter.”
Clear View, which has eight sites in Yorkshire and Lancashire, including Huddersfield, Manchester, Leeds, Bradfrod and Wakefield, provides a range of aluminium products to the commercial and domestic markets. Products include windows, bi-folding doors, patio doors and sliding doors.