THE Government has not implemented recommendations made after the 7/7 London bombing inquests, a victims' lawyer has warned.
The inquiry into the 2005 atrocity – which killed 52 – made nine recommendations which “may save lives” in future attacks.
But Clifford Tibber, who represented the relatives of seven people killed, said there had been precious little change six months after the advice.
The Home Office insisted it had made “significant improvements”.
The worst single terror attack on British soil happened on the morning of July 7, 2005.
Armed with homemade explosives packed into rucksacks, four West Yorkshire bombers – including former Rawthorpe student Jermaine Lindsay – destroyed three Tube carriages and a bus.
At the inquest, coroner Lady Justice Hallett proposed numerous changes to intelligence and emergency procedures.
These included more first aid equipment on London Underground trains, training for hospital staff and paramedics over handling major incidents and a review into funding and capabilities of the Air Ambulance.
Transport for London said it was not deemed practicable to install first aid equipment on Tubes because of lack of space, hygiene issues and vandalism.
London Ambulance Service said it had reviewed training and would take more action over the next two years.