FOUR people were arrested today - three in West Yorkshire - after raids in Kirklees by anti-terror police investigating the July 7 attacks.
All four of those arrested were taken to a central London police station, where they will be interviewed by anti-terror officers.
Two men, aged 30 and 34, and a 29-year-old woman were held in West Yorkshire.
The arrests took place at 7am. Five houses in the area were searched, including two in Dewsbury, one in Batley and two in Beeston, south Leeds.
Two flats in Birmingham are also searched.
The fourth man arrested is 22. No armed officers were used in today's operation.
A police spokesman said: "This was a pre-planned, intelligence-led operation involving the Metropolitan Police Service's Counter Terrorism Command and the counter- terrorism units in West Yorkshire and the West Midlands."
One woman from Dewsbury and two men from Batley and Leeds were taken to London.
Following the arrests police are searching addresses in Dewsbury, Batley and Leeds.
Neighbourhood Policing Team officers are meeting local people to keep them updated and informed about activity in their areas and to reassure the wider community.
A police spokesman said: "We would like to thank people for their understanding and support at this time and would ask that it continues.
"Although we are legally limited in how much we can say we will share as much information as we can with those living in the vicinity and with the wider community.
"As usual, Neighbourhood Policing Teams are on patrol in the areas and we would ask anyone with concerns to speak directly to them.
"People are also asked to contact the national, confidential anti-terrorist hotline number on 0800 789321 if they have any information about suspected terrorist-related activity."
The raids are part of an investigation led by the Met, supported by West Yorkshire Police.
Officers said they do not believe that any of the premises, or items within them, are a threat to the local community.
The arrests confirm the pledge made by detectives to track down everyone involved in Britain's worst terrorist atrocity.
The country's first four suicide bombers - all from West Yorkshire - struck in the heart of the capital two years ago.
They claimed the lives of 52 innocent victims when they detonated rucksack bombs on three Tube trains and a bus.
The bombers were led by Dewsbury man Mohammed Sidique Khan, last week linked with other terrorist cells in Britain.
He was joined by Shehzad Tanweer, of Leeds, Rawthorpe student Jermaine Lindsay and Habib Hussain, from Leeds.