A PLUMBER who worked with mixed asbestos died from an industrial-related disease.
Morris Daniels, 83, died on March 23 at Kirkwood Hospice, Dalton.
The former plumber and heating engineer was exposed to asbestos during his early career.
At a Huddersfield inquest coroner Roger Whittaker heard that the Lindley man was required to mix asbestos materials with water.
It led to long-term exposure with the building material.
Mr Daniels, of Church Tower View, was diagnosed with mesothelioma in March last year. Before then he was fit and healthy and enjoyed walking and cycling with his wife Audrey.
Mr Whittaker recorded a verdict of death by industrial disease.