A RUBBISH fire outside a Huddersfield firm kept fire crews busy all night.
A pile of old kitchen doors had been set on fire outside kitchen and bedroom manufacturer Hi-Visibility at Bradley Mills, off Bradley Mills Road, at 7.45 last night.
But two 5ft-high acetylene cylinders were nearby and had been heated up by the flames.
Watch manager John Scott, of Huddersfield fire station, said: "We quickly tackled the rubbish fire, but the cylinders had become hot.
"There was a slight danger they could explode so we had a crew from Huddersfield and then one from Slaithwaite pouring water on them all night to cool them down.
"The fire engine did not leave until 6am today."
The company suffered a serious fire in May, but staff rallied round to clean up the mess and get back to business within a few days.