This weekend St George's Square will be taken over by a host of stalls offering foods from around the globe, locally brewed ales and ciders, delicious desserts and more.
Huddersfield Food and Drink Festival returns from August 7-10, once more organised by the Huddersfield Partnership.
As well as allowing local producers to showcase their goods, the festival will also feature live cooking demonstrations, kids' entertainment and live music.
Follow the links for all the information you need about this year's festival:
- Click here to find out when the festival will take place, and check out the events planned in the run up to this year's event.
- Whet your appetite with our guides to the food , drink and desserts on offer this year.
- Budding chefs will be able to brush up their cooking skills with a schedule of exciting live cookery demos - and if you're bringing the little ones, there's plenty of entertainment on offer in the Kids Zone .
- Kick back, relax and enjoy some live music courtesy of the Festival at Dusk performers.
- And for a taste of what's in store, we looked back to last year's Food and Drink Festival.
Last year's event was the busiest in the festival's history, with 160,000 people heading to St George's Square over the four days.
This year the festival enters its 14th year and has claimed its crown as Yorkshire largest free food festival.
And of course, Yorkshire knows a thing or two about fine food and drink - if you need proof, check out our A-Z foodie guide to Yorkshire!
Click below for picture's from last year's festival