It's been a busy old month - here are the top five stories for May.
1) 12 reasons you should never go to Dewsbury
We had a bit of fun with this and luckily thousands of you got in on the joke!
Of course we don't really think it's a dump - and this story proves it.
2) Going to the tip? You might not know about these controversial new rules
A new permit scheme was introduced this month - now you must register online before you can go to any of Kirklees' five tips.
Kirklees Council gave us answers to 12 key questions about the permit scheme - read them here.
This was one of our most popular videos this month - people across West Yorkshire were speculating what this giant plane was!
3) 12 places have been given a zero food hygiene rating by Kirklees Council.
We asked them all to explain it - find out what they had to say here.
4) Currys to close Kingsgate Huddersfield store
At the start of the month we found out Curry's was moving out of Kingsgate which prompted a debate online about town centre shopping and businesses moving to retail parks.
5) Kirklees Election Results 2016: Final results are all in
There were one or two surprises as the election results rolled in, including longstanding Kirkburton Green councillor Robert Barraclough losing his seat. Graham Turner, Shabir Pandor and Steve Hall all looked to be at risk of losing their seats, but all retained them. Read the full story here.