HERE are the most viewed stories on www.examiner.co.uk today
1) Delays after bus bursts into flames on M62 (Picture gallery)
PASSENGERS fled when a coach burst into flames on the M62 near Huddersfield.
The MegaBus vehicle was engulfed in flames within minutes but the driver and all the passengers escaped safely.
2) Exploding manhole covers in Huddersfield? It's nothing new - take a look at these pictures from the 1950s! (Picture gallery)
UNDERGROUND explosions blowing heavy manhole covers into the air made the news this week but not for the first time.
It was even more dramatic in the late 1950s when explosions turned manhole covers into missiles in Huddersfield town centre on a stretch from Shorehead to the top of King Street
3) Huddersfield cave divers' amazing expedition to almost a mile under the earth's surface (Picture gallery)
A YORKSHIRE explorer is celebrating after leading a team of adventurers to the lowest depth ever recorded by cavers in the Western Hemisphere.
Intrepid Chris Jewell, 31, of Huddersfield, spent seven weeks navigating the Sistema Huautla cave system in Mexico known as the most remote place ever reached inside earth
4) Saucy seaside postcards to feature in Holmfirth Arts Festival (Picture gallery)
THEY are as much part of a seaside holiday as a paddle in the waves or a stick of rock.
Comic postcards have catered for every possible message that a day-tripper or holidaymaker might want to send back home
5) David Brown abandons Mirfield 25 plan and will stay in Lockwood
DAVID Brown has scrapped plans for a multi-million pound move to Mirfield.