ALMOST £½m has been awarded to community groups in Yorkshire.
And a £64,900 chunk of the Awards for All money is heading into the Huddersfield area.
Run by the Big Lottery Fund, Awards for All makes awards between £500 to £5000 available for community groups and voluntary organisations.
The latest round of awards has totalled £497,809 which is to be shared between 118 groups in Yorkshire.
Vanessa White, Big Lottery Fund head of region, said: " Awards for All is a great way for us to channel lottery good causes money to local projects.
"A tremendous range of projects have been funded and again, thousands of people will see the benefits that smaller lottery grants put into the hands of hard-working locals can bring."
The Huddersfield-based group, Artists in Mind, are receiving a grant for £2,995 which will be put towards improving the lives of people suffering form mental illnesses.
The Peace Artistes group based in Slaithwaite, will use a £3,800 grant to hold street music workshops that will see participants get involved in the annual Moonraking Festival.
Vanessa added: "We would like to hear from anyone who feels that a grant could help their work."
For more information call the advice line on 0845 600 20 40, or log onto www.awardsforall.org.uk
A list of other groups in the region who have received grants includes:
* Ripponden Skate Park Action Group £5,000
* Colne Valley Museum £4,533
* West Vale Primary School £4,400
* Kirklees Countryside Volunteers £3,750
* The Denby Dale Centre £4,975
* 1st Heckmondwike Scout Group £4,518
* Artists in Mind £2,995
* Honley Village Community Trust £5,000
* Communities in Action Project £4,913
* Rhyme & Rhythm Productions £4,910
* Mirfield Community Trust £5,000
* Alldrum £4,893
* Huddersfield Saint Patrick's Day Parade Association £2,500.