A WAGES clerk died from exposure to asbestos while working at a Huddersfield industrial chemist, an inquest heard.
Sheila Shaw, 80, died at her home in Tunnacliffe Road, Newsome, on January 27.
An inquest into her death heard how Mrs Shaw worked as a wages clerk and would regularly enter the factory.
Coroner Dr Peter Straker told the court Mrs Shaw had accessed the factory to make tea and food when she would come into contact with asbestos.
He recorded a verdict that Mrs Shaw died of industrial related disease.