The Examiner is giving you the chance to win a place in the Grand Final to win a brand new Nissan NOTE!
Only 5 tokens plus an entry token are needed, and it starts again every Monday for the next six weeks!
The Nissan NOTE Grand Final takes place on Saturday 27th May in Huddersfield Town Centre as part of our Family Fun Day!
How to enter...
1. Simply print off and cut out this entry coupon, along with a further 5 separately numbered tokens from the Examiner this week and attach it to the entry coupon. (Token 1 is already attached to the coupon).
2. Entry coupons for this week are also available from Monday's Examiner or the Examiner reception at Queen Street South.
3. Send the completed coupon, with the 5 separately numbered tokens from the same week (i.e. the Coupon plus Token 2 - Week 1, Token 3 - Week 1, etc) to Nissan NOTE competition, Huddersfield Examiner, PO Box A26, Huddersfield, HD1 2TD
4. Closing date for each week's competition is midday on the following Thursday (eg, for Week 1 it is 13th April)
5. A finalist will be chosen at random from all week 1 entrants, and telephoned after the draw.
6. Another competition for a place in the grand final will start the following Monday, up to and including Monday May 8.
7. At the end of the 6 weekly draws, ALL coupons submitted will be entered into a final random draw to select a further 4 finalists. This draw will take place on Friday 19th May
8. All 10 Finalists must be available to take part in the Nissan NOTE Grand Final on Saturday 27th May
9. There is no restriction on the number of times or weeks you can enter this promotion, although each entry must have a separate coupon and tokens and be enclosed in a separate envelope. No photocopies will be accepted
Next page: Terms & Conditions >>>
Terms & Conditions
Normal Trinity Mirror NW2 conditions apply. The competition is not open to employees and families of Trinity Mirror NW2 and Dixon motors. Readers must collect 6 tokens from one week. Tokens for week one will appear from Monday 3rd April to Saturday 8th April.
Readers can enter as many times as they wish, providing entries are made in separate envelope with separate entry coupons. No photocopies of tokens will be accepted. Entrants must be over 18 and hold a full UK driving license - this must be presented before the prize can be transferred. Closing date entries for week 1 is midday Thursday 13th April.
All entries will be placed into a prize draw. 1 finalist per week will be selected at random and announced in The Examiner on Friday 14th April.
We will draw one finalist per week for 6 weeks, and then draw a further 4 finalists from the total pool of entrants from all weeks, this draw will take place at midday Friday 19th May
The finalist must attend the grand final event in Huddersfield on Saturday 27th May, at 12.45pm. The 10 finalists must enter a 'live' game of skill, with one person eventually winning the car.
No purchase necessary. See website for more details and a full list of terms and conditions.
No correspondence will be entered into, the editors decision is final.
The prize is an intense blue Nissan NOTE. The prize is not transferable. There is no cash alternative. Motor Insurance is not included. The winner agrees to take part in publicity reasonably requested by The Examiner. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to abide by the contest rules. The winner will be the first registered owner of the vehicle as soon as the necessary paperwork has been completed.
The promoter is: Trinity Mirror Huddersfield, Queen Street South, Huddersfield, HD1 2TD