A smoothie fan was disgusted to find a black rubbery lump in her Innocent drink.
Paige Phillips was tucking into her Totally Tropical treat - but was shocked to find the strange looking thing inside.
Paige shared a picture of it on Facebook, adding: "Warning all smoothie lovers!
"I was casually drinking my Innocent smoothie, trying to get my five a day, when I was almost choked by this weird rubber eye looking piece of matter or mould.
"It got stuck in the back of my throat! Absolutely disgusting!
"Please share to make others aware of what may be hiding in your Innocent smoothie."
Paige sent a Facebook message to Innocent, which was founded by Richard Reed from Kirkheaton in 1999.
And Innocent told the Examiner: "We’re really sorry that Paige has found something other than a delicious drink in her smoothie bottle.
"Our smoothies are made of nothing but fruit and it’s incredibly rare for mould to be found in them, but it can happen. It’s our job to make sure it doesn’t.
"Rest assured that whilst it doesn’t taste great, there is no risk of any harm.
"We are looking into how this has happened and have spoken to Paige to see how we can make it up to her."