We know you love enjoying the scenery of our town and the surrounding countryside.
With this in mind, we selected five iconic images taken by our official Examiner photographers and we are giving you the chance to get the whole set for free!
To get your hands on a set of these limited edition glossy A4 prints, just collect six tokens which will be printed in paper every day from January 12–24.
Then attach them to a completed entry coupon (printed alongside the tokens) and post to HUDDERSFIELD PRINTS, Huddersfield Daily Examiner, Pennine Business Park, Huddersfield, HD2 1GQ.
You may request multiple sets if submitted with separate entry coupons and the correct number of tokens. Your prints will be posted directly to the address stated on the form. Full terms and conditions below.
Get a sneak preview of the prints here...
Terms and Conditions
- One set of limited edition prints will be sent to the address specified upon receipt of 6 official Examiner tokens.
- Multiple sets are accepted - 1 set per 6 tokens received.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Tokens must be attached to the form.
- All completed forms to be received at the address specified by 5pm 2nd February 2015.
- Please allow up to 2nd March 2015 for delivery.
- Postage to UK addresses only.
- Orders will be treated on a first come first serve basis while stocks last. Unless otherwise stated tokens and/or competitions published in the newspaper apply only to the printed product and are permissible in newsprint only. E-edition customers cannot print out tokens
- Standard Trinity Mirror terms and conditions apply see examiner.co.uk/rules