Can David Wagner's Huddersfield Town end their Ewood Park hoodoo?
No Town manager has won on this ground since 1986 , but with the sides separated by three places in the table and just one point there is plenty of incentive for that to change today.
With just five games to go, Town want to finish the season on a high ahead of an intriguing summer.
Stick with us this afternoon for all the build-up to this Championship clash and then follow every kick live with us.
That's all folks!
That’s it from me and what a result that is for Town.
Got to do it all again on Tuesday in Rotherham.
Should be a cracker. I’ll see you then!
Watch the incredible celebrations at full time
Get a load of this... Fantastic scenes!
A happy manager
Speaking for a fanbase here
Sure there will be a few glasses raised to Wagner around Huddersfield tonight!
FT Blackburn 0-2 Town
That’s it! A great away win for Town and they leapfrog today’s opponents in the Championship table. Boos from the home end.
Three minutes added
90. Into stoppage time and Blackburn have been doing most of the attacking.
Second Town change
82. Hailing here, giving us some technical issues with the blog. Don’t tell me, it’s cracking flags in Yorkshire...
Kyle Dempsey makes his return in place of Harry Bunn.
76. Danny Graham hasn’t had much luck today and his afternoon now comes to an end. Hope Akpan on in his place.
RVLP back on his feet
74. Good news as the Dutch winger is back with us and involved straight away to try and win the ball back for Town.
73. Lenihan into the book for a foul on Rajiv van La Parra. He’s still down...
Rovers shoot wide
69. Another effort from Rovers, another effort off target. Graham the wrong side of the post from a cross from Gomez.
From Huddersfield to Blackburn via Korea...
66. Emyr Huws with an ambitious effort from a full 35 yards and it’s not far wide to be fair to the Welsh international.
62. First change of the day for Wagner is Karim Matmour for Joe Lolley.
61. Blackburn skipper into the book for a foul on Wells.
Player of the Year
Break in play here so a good opportunity to remind you all that the Player of the Year vote opens on Monday. Know who you’re voting for?
Nahki Wells, Dean Whitehead and Joel Lynch all have good cases.
Voting open Monday to Friday here on the website so keep an eye out!
57. Another opportunity for the hosts to halve the deficit. Miscue of a shot lets Steer collect and as I type Rovers have ANOTHER good chance but it’s blocked and goes behind for a corner which is eventually gathered in by Steer.
Golden chance for Rovers
55. Danny Graham should score but heads wide. That is a let off!
Wagner better than Klopp
The away end serenades the boss after that goal! Inswinger from Harry Bunn and it looks like the last touch went in off Kilgallon. One for the accreditation panel!
GOAL! Town get a second!
54. Joel Lynch heads home!
Rovers on the attack
51. Rovers attacking down the right hand side and an uncertain clearances from Joel Lynch means the ball finds its way back into the centre. Dangerous cross flies across the six yard box from Marshall but Danny Graham can’t get his head on it. Danger averted.
Bunn smashes it
48. Town free kick in a central area laid off for Harry Bunn, who puts everything he has into that shot! It’s blocked and cannons back off a Rovers body.
46. Back to the action!
Blackburn double change
Double change for Rovers at the break, Jason Lowe and Chris Brown on for Elliott Bennett and Simeon Jackson. No changes for David Wagner’s men.
Image of the first half!
Half time stats
That many dangerous attacks? Are you sure?
HT Blackburn 0-1 Town
Town lead at the break thanks to Nahki Wells’ strike. Boos from the home fans.
Not a classic I think the diplomatic way of putting this, but Town deservedly ahead
One minute added
45. 60 more seconds of this to be played before the break.