TOWN have re-adopted from the Huddersfield coat of arms `Juvat Impigros Deus' as their motto.
The Latin phrase means `God Helps The Diligent' or `God Helps He Who Helps Himself.'
Officials believe this reflects the vision of the club, advocating hard work and self improvement.
The motto was first used by Town for the 1920 Cup Final and lasted until it was replaced by the current crest in 1970.
The motto can still be seen around the town on lamposts, benches and buildings.