THERE may well be 52 weeks in a year, but there are only 33 questions in this Huddersfield Town quiz!
It's been a big year for the Terriers; the sacking of Lee Clark, Wembley, promotion and a new season in the Championship.
But just how much do you remember?
Below are the first 17 questions with 15 more on page two - and the answers on page three.
But before you start you could take a look at our Huddersfield Town 2012 pictures to refresh your old grey matter; just click belowRelated content
1) Who were Huddersfield Town's first opponents of 2012?
2) Who scored Town's first goal of 2012
3) Jordan Rhodes scored fived goals against Wycombe in January - but who scored the other in the 6-0 win?
4) Which new signing won the man of the match award in his first appearance against MK Dons?
5) Which was Lee Clark's last game in charge of Huddersfield Town?
6) Which was Simon Grayson's first game for Town?
7) Which player made his first appearance of the season in Simon Grayson's first game in charge?
8) Town drew 1-1 away at Colchester in March - but who scored Town's goal?
9) In April Town lost three games back to back starting with Sheffield Wednesday on April 7. Can you name the other two clubs?
10) Which Town player scored in the last three regular season games?
11) Which position did Town finish the season in?
12) Who did Town play in the League I play-off semi finals?
13) Town won 3-2 over two legs in the semi-final with Jordan Rhodes scoring two of those goals. Who scored the other?
14) Huddersfield Town won the League I play off final at Wembley on penalties. What was the final score on penalties?
15) Who took the first penalty for Huddersfield Town?
16) Who scored the first penalty for Huddersfield Town?
17) What was the name of the Sheffield United keeper who missed his penalty to hand Town promotion?
Click on the link below to bring back some Wembley memories!Related content
18) How many League I goals did Jordan Rhodes score in season 2011/12?
19) Which player made the most League starts in the 2011/12 campaign?
20) Town signed Paul Dixon in June from which Scottish club?
21) Tommy Miller left Town - to where?
22) In pre-season Town went to Scotland - can you name the two sides they faced north of the border?
23) Town went out of the Capital One Cup to League I opponents. Name them
24) Huddersfield Town lost against Cardiff in the first game in the Championship. Who scored the Welsh club's goal in the 90th minute?
25) Jordan Rhodes scored Town's first goal of the 2012/13 season. Who against?
26) Which summer signing scored in the 2-0 win over Burnley in August?
27) Rhodes was signed by Blackburn on August 30. How much was the fee?
28) James Vaughan scored to secure a 2-2 draw with Ipswich - but who scored the first?
29) Which Town player saw red in the 3-1 victory over Sheffield Wednesday?
30) A former Town man scored for the opposition as the Terriers beat Blackpool 3-1 in September. But what was his name?
31) Former boss Lee Clark met Town for the first time since he parted company with the club when Town were away at Blackburn on October 6. What was the score?
32) Jordan Rhodes scored for Blackburn against Town in November on his first visit back. But which Town player bagged a brace?
33) Which player scored his first goal for Huddersfield Town against Brighton in the 2-1 defeat in November?
Now go to the next page for the answers! How do you think you did?
1) Notts County
2) Gary Roberts
3) Oscar Goburn
4) Kallum Higginbotham
5) Sheffield United (H)
6) Exeter (H)
7) Joey Gudjonsson
8) Colchester player Marcus Okuonghae
9) Bournemouth (0-2) and Preston (0-1)
10) Lee Novak
12) MK Dons
15) Tommy Miller
16) Peter Clarke
17) Steve Simonsen
19) Jack Hunt (43)
20) Dundee United
21) Swindon Town
22) Kilmarnock and Hibernian
23) Preston North End
24) Mark Hudson
25) Penalty against Nottingham Forest
26) Joel Lynch
28) Adam Clayton
29) Joel Lynch
30) Gary Taylor-Fletcher
31) Town won 1-0 (Jermaine Beckford)
32) Lee Novak
33) Simon Church