Hello and welcome to Huddersfield Town's final February assignment.
Ipswich Town are the visitors to the John Smith's Stadium, and they're trying to snap a three match losing streak - and Mick McCarthy has admitted he would take a point today as a result.
For Town, it's been a pretty good week all things considered.
The win against Wolves was followed by a dreadful opening 45 minutes against MK Dons, swiftly followed by a big setback when Philip Billing saw red.
But Town rallied to claim a dramatic draw thanks to Nahki Wells - again.
Then came the week's big news, that Dean Hoyle has confirmed £179 adult season tickets for 2016/17. Town deserve huge credit for this , which backs up the appointment of David Wagner as part of the club's new, modern direction.
The offer is for an initial 10,000 so it pays to be in quick.
To today then, and Town are looking to extend their unbeaten run to four games. No Billing, but there is a Dean Whitehead.
A tough March calendar lies ahead , so three points today would be very welcome!
Stick with us for all the build-up and live text commentary below....
Town will feel extremely hard done to there. They dominated the game and created a hatful of chances but went down to Mick McCarthy’s men, who wee direct, aggressive and well-organised in defending their lead.
FT Huddersfield 0-1 Ipswich
That’s it and Town go down to the single first half strike from Pringle.
Town throwing everyone forward
93, Kitchen sink time
Smith to the rescue
91. Jed Steer had gone up for the free kick and an Ipswich player boots the ball in the direction of his unguarded goal. But Smith tidies up
FIVE minutes added
90. FIVE Minutes of stoppage time for Town to find an equaliser.
89. AInsley Maitland-Niles drags back Paterson and is booked.
Steer is up
88. I repeat, Jed Steer is up for the corner.
But the kick is poor and doesn’t clear the first man. He has to run all the way back.
87. Another Ipswich free kick as a defender tumbles to the turf. Bialkowski takes his time and the hosts are getting increasingly frustrated here,
82. Another opportunity for the ten men of Huddersfield Town!
Jamie Paterson dances through the efforts of several defenders to block him and an almighty scramble ensues, but somehow the ball doesn’t cross the line.
81. Kevin Foley off, Ainsley Maitland-Niles on.
Town down to ten
79. Bit of an issue here - Hogg can’t continue and Wagner has used all three of his subs. Town down to ten for the second time in a week.
77. Great chance for Hogg on the volley from the region of the penalty spot but he fires too close to the keeper.
Wild effort from Evis
76. Excitement from the crowd as Elvis is free on the left, but the ball is a bit behind him and he has to slow to gather it in. He decides the best option is a very ambitious effort from deep which is a long way off target.
73. Town’s Tommy Smith shown a yellow for a foul on the near side. Bru’s free kick has too much power and sails over everyone and out for a goal kick to Town.
71. Freddie Sears into the ref’s notebook for a trip on the recently arrived Elvis Manu. The resulting set piece is straight into the arms of Bialkowski.
Final Town change
68. Third sub from Wagner and Kyle Dempsey is replaced by Elvis Manu.
Elvis to the rescue?
Ipswich so close to a second
66. Big let off for Town! A combination of poor passes from Town and Ipswich striker Daryl Murphy leaves Mark Hudson trailing in his wake with a neat turn. Jed Steer is beaten by the low effort but fortunately it drifts past the far post.
Brilliant from Smith
63. Fantastic control deep on the right on the run from Smith, who keeps the ball from going out and delivers a dangerous low cross which is only just diverted out of the path of Wells.
Applause from Wagner for that effort from the right back.
61. Ben Pringle is booed as he exits - he’s been guilty of a few shirt pulls this afternoon. Kevin Bru is his replacement.
59. Great chance for the equaliser! David Wagner looks on in disbelief that hasn’t gone in!
Davidson boots wide after the ball drops to him unexpectedly in a great position in the area.
58. Joel Lynch and Karim Matmour are off for Martin Cranie and Jamie Paterson. Two throws of the dice from the boss.
57. Town building from deep but Dempsey strikes low, without power or direction, from distance and the chance is gone.
Game suiting Ipswich
55. All very scrappy this. Long periods of head tennis which is definitely more suited to Ipswich than David Wagner’s Huddersfield. The boss talked about still playing their own game this week in the face of aggression but that isn’t happening at the moment.
51. Luke Chambers first into the book for pulling Harry Bunn back as he looks to start an attack.
Ipswich defending in numbers
50. Looks like McCarthy’s men are going to pack behind the ball this half. Might require some patience in breaking them down.
Not good news numbers wise
46. Back under way with Town needing a goal. Can they be more clinical in the next 45 minutes?
Teams back out
No changes at the break from David Wagner.
A common theme to the half time reports
HT Huddersfield 0-1 Ipswich
Town somehow find themselves trailing at the break after a dominant display full of good chances.
Unfortunately the visitors took their opportunity while Town spurned theirs.