Nothing says British summertime like a trip to the beach on a hot, sunny day.
Building sandcastles, eating ice cream and having a paddle in the sea are synonymous with summer days out - and now Tripadvisor has named the ten best UK beaches in its Travelers Choice Awards.
From Cornwall to the Scottish Highlands, there's no shortage of gorgeous coastal resorts in the UK.
So if you fancy some sun, sea and sand this summer, grab your deckchair and bucket and spade and head to one of these 10 coastal beauty spots:
- Rhossili Bay, Swansea, Wales
- Woolacombe Beach, Devon
- Porthminster Beach, St Ives, Cornwall
- Hengistbury Head, Bournemouth, Dorset
- Perranporth Beach, Cornwall
- Tynemouth Longsands, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Weymouth Beach, Dorset
- Fistral Beach, Newquay
- Sandbanks, Poole, Dorset
- Nairn Beach, Scottish Highlands
To follow us on Twitter click here