Emley Show is back on Saturday August 6 for another fun-filled day out for all the family.
This year's main ring entertainment schedule is packed with daring stunt shows, animal displays and even vintage tractors — there's something for everyone to enjoy.
We've got the full main ring schedule to help you plan your day at Emley Show:
- 11am – Welcome from the organisers and Emley band
- 11.10am – Display by Wise Owls
- 11.25 – Elaine Hill – Sheepdog Display
- 12pm – Daniel Thwaites Brewery Shire Horse Team
- 12.15pm – Dingle Fingle Stunt Show
- 12.45pm – Vintage Tractor Parade
- 1.05pm – Rockwood Hounds
- 1.25pm – Children’s mounted fancy dress
- 1.45pm – Driven Donkey Classes
- 2pm – Kirklees Active leisure – Children’s Races and Entertainment
- 2.40pm – Display by Wise Owls
- 2.50pm – Elaine Hill – Sheepdog Display
- 3.25pm – Shire Horse Championship – Followed by Daniel Thwaites Brewery Shire Horse Team
- 3.55pm – Grand parade – Champions of Cattle, Goat and Sheep Classes
- 4.25pm – Dingle Fingle Stunt Show
The show times are approximate — the schedule may be affected by the weather and the length of previous events in the main ring.